EVO2 12 CELL
Dimensions (Metric): 114MM (L) x 87MM (W) x 112MM (H)
The 12 Cell EVO2 and 12 Cell EVO2 L models are the work horse of our line up. This was designed around the upper end of the powersports universe. Typical applications include metric-cruisers, small displacement Harley’s, sport-touring bikes, large sport bikes, and large ATV’s. A YTX20H-BS weighs 14.1lbs while the Ballistic 12 Cell weighs 2.5lbs. That’s a 11.6 lbs saving for less than $190 dollars! We also made a EVO2 “L” version with a left side negative terminal to be used as a replacement for the YTX20HL-BS.If your powersports vehicle has modified motor, additional electrical accessories, or operates in extreme conditions then we would recommend upgrading to the 16 Cell EVO2 for added durability. There is no special charger required, but periodic balance charging the 12 Cell EVO2 with our Ballistic Performance Components BMS charger will greatly extend the life of the battery.
Covered by an industry leading 3 year warranty. See details here.
Please see technical info, charging instructions, and installation instructions here.
12 Cell EVO2 Accessories:
Ballistic Performance Components Batteries
Your powersports vehicle is the pinnacle of modern technology. It is made with the latest lightweight, high tech materials to be the most high performance vehicle on the road, lake, track or trail. You have modified your powersports vehicle with the best in carbon fiber, titanium, and magnesium in an effort to gain every last ounce of performance. Yet, under your seat is a heavy hunk of lead that was designed in the mid 1800’s.
Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 2300cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams
- Impact and water resistant
- Works with the original equipment charging system
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.